Tuesday, May 20, 2014


Happy birthday Amy Lovejoy.

You are a force of nature! You are beautiful and wise and loud and full of joy and fun and strong and an inspiration in so many ways to so many people. I am proud to call you my friend. I am in awe of who you are. This world would be less sparkly without your vivacious presence.

Because of you I'm sitting in my car on the side of the road talking into my phone having just joined a blog to celebrate your life. Babe... you got impact!

Seriously, when I think of you I think of your impact on the world and how positive it has been.

I celebrate your birth my dear!

Love,
Jessica


1 comment:

  1. Jessica,

    What a sweet sweet note. Monica once suggested, in one of her Ojai essays, to keep a box of the cards and words people write you that you want to keep forever. Inspired, I created a private blog where I store these things. I just pasted your birthday wishes in my "Monica Box." Can't wait to see you in a few weeks and read your words. Loved reconnecting at Napa this year!

    ReplyDelete