Sunday, May 25, 2014

AMY'S got the BEST OF MY LOVE









Amy, 

This was done in one take just before setting up for Eric's party. I wish I would've looked at the camera more but my friend Kristin was following my every move (that I was trying to remember from the Soul Train youtube clip of the Emotions) and her husband Dave was filming on my iphone -- both of them were cracking me up. I was so out of breath trying to dance and sing those high notes. I begged Eric for a cameo and he jumped in for a few lines. Hope it makes you happy. 

Love,
M

2 comments:

  1. Choi, before I even watch the video, its mere existence makes me very happy, and i am still dying to hear everything about Eric's party. And before the video even starts, just hearing you say, "Ok, Ready, Go." is enough to leave me smiling ear to ear.

    1) You look fabulous. 2) Your time watching Soul Train clips was well spent--especially the laso. 3) I love this song so much. 4) Who is your fabulous back up dancer, doing the hoo-hoos 5) Eric looks so happy and I was so thrilled he made the cameo, he even had an Emotions dance move down. 6) By the end I too was doing the arm movements to "You got the best of my love."

    "Doesn't take much to make me happy and make me smile with glee, never never will i feel this good." What a song, it is perfect for little X Maggie!!!

    Love you choisers, please go write us an update on your party and send in both your chapter and ojai essay! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Choi! Very fun song and video -- so glad you found a moment to make it. I love the laughing in the background and especially love the dancing and arm movements :) Agreed - you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete